Free Expert Training: "webMethods Universal Messaging for Administratiors " in Den Haag, NL
Students and Faculty Members – We’re offering you a chance to take part in a webMethods Universal Messaging for Administrators training seminar in Den Haag, Netherlands, completely free of charge!
Please find the details about the WebMethods training:
- webMethods Universal Messaging for Administrators – August 2nd to August 5th, 2016 – Worth 2,700.00 EUR - Short notice! Please apply ASAP – 1 seat – Den Haag, Netherlands
As a student or faculty member of the ARIS Community, you get the chance to attend this course completely free of charge. The training will be in English.
Do not waste any more time!
Just write us an email with your first name, last name, contact details, university and the workshop you would like to attend. Please send us the email using your university email-address or attach your enrollment certificate. We will limit the choice to one training per person.
webMethods Universal Messaging for Administrators
The course covers all the key topics required by webMethods users who have to administer Universal Messaging with webMethods products (e.g. Integration Server). Participants will learn through instructor lecture, discussion and hands-on exercises.
The content will be
- Overview of Universal Messaging
- Administration & Configuration
- Connecting webMethods IS to UM (webMethods Messaging)
- Connecting webMethods IS to UM Provider for JMS
- Monitoring & Deployment
- Security: Basic Authentication and Authorization
- Security: IS to UM - Secure connections (SSL)
- Performance, Tuning and other recommendations
- Administration API
Please note that the hands-on exercises will be delivered on webMethods 9.8
University Relations Team
From Students for Students