ARIS Developer opportunity in Charlotte, NC
Multiple openings for a large Financial Institution in Charlotte, NC. Must be authorized to work in the US. Cannot sponsor visas or work Corp to Corp. For additional details please contact me at email@example.com.
12+ Month Contract
The role is a primarily to extend the Core capability of ARIS Platform. To provide consistent solutions to the enterprise and to promote employee development, he/she will work very closely with their peers. The team has been challenged to drive broader adoption of the ARIS application for documenting both business processes and the supporting infrastructure and information flows. In addition, there are genuine business requirements driving a need to evaluate and deploy the currently unused capabilities of the ARIS platform, including business process simulation.
In particular, the successful candidate will:
- Provide support to enterprise organizations wanting to deploy current and future ARIS capabilities
- Work with the off-shore/On-Shore ARIS team to improve the model review process, RCM and Governance Process. Customized version for our organization.
- Complete various projects designed at maturing the ARIS capability
- Support development of ARIS training material
- Support the testing and deployment of software fixes, enhancements and upgrades
About Matlen Silver
Matlen Silver is the hardest working staffing team in the U.S. We do what we know is right for consultants and companies, creating a unique and powerful recruiting and talent experience. When the rubber meets the road, Matlen Silver is the powerhouse that cuts through the nonsense and gets you the job you want—and deserve. If you are a rock star go-getter with a proven track record of success, put us to the test!