ARIS Cloud 10 is available in the public cloud!
I’m happy to announce that ARIS Cloud 10 is now live on the public cloud. You can use the new features of ARIS Cloud Advanced immediately after your next log in.
ARIS 10 provides many new features for ARIS Cloud Advanced:
- User interface refreshment
- User settings saved on the server
The application remembers the user settings even if users change their device, like PC, tablet or notebook. This affects user language and favorites like starred items and saved searches.
- Enhanced printing functionality
- New capability to save favorites
- Steps view enhancements
- Display of currently used method filter as tooltip when clicking on the database icon
- Groups without access privileges are hidden for the user
- New settings for email notifications and templates
- New archiving capability for collaboration content
- New announcement functionality for administrators
Helps to publish news on maintenance windows and other important information. The announcement is shown in the Portal feed on top.
- Dialog extension for reports
See here the new features of ARIS Cloud Enterprise and ARIS Connect.
You find more information about the new features in the ARIS 10 features overview.