We are using ARIS 7.1 release SR 2010_09.
We are trying to use the Test Scenario functionality with Solution Manager. We are following the steps described in the help:
- We created an Implementation project in Solman, empty, and the transferred it to ARIS
- In ARIS we have ticke the Test Design option and then new Test Design BAR is on the left.
- We have created a test object and tied to the Solution Manager Test project we created.
- Then, we opened in the navigation bar the Implementation project and position in the Scenarios functions (ligth blue).
- Now, in this step we try tranfer the objet from the original implementation project (drag and drop) into the test object. However, we found that we cannot do it, we got the forbidden sign, and then we cannot continue.
- We are using a new database, with Entire Method, with user system with full authorization.
Any idea why it is not working?