Save model with password protection
You can specify a password that must be entered to open a model.
- Open the model for which you want to specify a password.
- Double-click on the background of the model window. The Model properties dialog opens.
- Click on Password protection.
- Enable the Use password check box.
- Enter a password in the Password box.
- Click on OK to close the model properties.
- Save the model.
When the model is closed, it is marked by a padlock symbol () in the Recently used models list in the Home area. For password-protected models no enlarged preview is displayed if the mouse pointer in this area is moved over the thumbnail.
You must enter the defined password to open the model.