Create filled polygons
You can assign a fill color to polygons.
- Click on Insert/Polygon or on the Polygon() button in the toolbar.
- In the model window, click on the position where you would like the polygon to begin.
- Click on the position where you would like the partial polygon to change direction.
- Double-click on the position where you would like the polygon to end.
- Right-click on the selected polygon and then on Format/Representation in the pop-up menu. The Graphic object properties dialog opens.
- Select a fill color in the Representation area.
- Click on OK to close the dialog.
The polygon is filled with the selected color.