CC

Hi all

I hope someone can help me on this one because I have tried for days now to get to the bottom of why a datafeed that has been previously attached to a table that gives me the right result in the table yet when I take that same datafeed and attach it to a speedo is does not.

I have even gone to great lengths to sort this out and in the end I took the results from my MashApp table to CSV as the datafeed to the table had a significant amount of iterations to arrive at the right result and I wanted to remove this from the equation.

I then imported the already calculated datafeed to MashZone and checked the aggregation and sums in the output and they were spot on - having said that the original datafeed I had when I applied the aggregation only in the output view only calculated the correct result on three out of four rows - yet in the MashApp table it was 100% correct - very concerning.

Parking that for one minute on the clean imported datafeed that I only carried out a simple calculation on the % difference from one column to another (that calculation was even correct when I checked the output) - but when I attached it to a speedo and filtered it on a MashApp by one of the fields using a list box for each of the four rows it produced the correct result for each of the rows (having previously done the calculations in Excel to check what the result should be) - but when unselecting the rows to look at the total percentage it was wrong - it should have been 98.65 yet the speedo returned 88.18

I am at a loss to establish why a speedo does not reflect the results of the datafeed output and why the output in a datafeed does not reflect the results of a table on a MashApp

Producing a result in MashZone is fairly straight forward but producing the right result and being able to easily validate it on a datafeed output is a nightmare

I have attached the simple version final output I exported from the MashApp table that when attached as a new datafeed only had the percentage calculation (Qty-2 minus Qty-1) – if the totals speedo issue can be solved on this then it may also resolve the issue I have on the speedo when looking at the same datafeed that the table used as that had even different numbers on the speed to the cleaned up version - I live in hope

Regards

Charles

by Charles Collins Author
Posted on Wed, 08/31/2011 - 10:12

Hi

 

This must be a difficult one as no one has come up with the solution yet

Someone please help me

Regards

Charles

0

Featured achievement

Rookie
Say hello to the ARIS Community! Personalize your community experience by following forums or tags, liking a post or uploading a profile picture.
Recent Unlocks
  • SS
  • MZ
  • Profile picture for user kbiront
  • Profile picture for user Tony Iliev
  • Profile picture for user amandeep.7.singh
  • PacMan

Leaderboard

|
icon-arrow-down icon-arrow-cerulean-left icon-arrow-cerulean-right icon-arrow-down icon-arrow-left icon-arrow-right icon-arrow icon-back icon-close icon-comments icon-correct-answer icon-tick icon-download icon-facebook icon-flag icon-google-plus icon-hamburger icon-in icon-info icon-instagram icon-login-true icon-login icon-mail-notification icon-mail icon-mortarboard icon-newsletter icon-notification icon-pinterest icon-plus icon-rss icon-search icon-share icon-shield icon-snapchat icon-star icon-tutorials icon-twitter icon-universities icon-videos icon-views icon-whatsapp icon-xing icon-youtube icon-jobs icon-heart icon-heart2 aris-express bpm-glossary help-intro help-design Process_Mining_Icon help-publishing help-administration help-dashboarding help-archive help-risk icon-knowledge icon-question icon-events icon-message icon-more icon-pencil forum-icon icon-lock