[Webinar] The 10 Undeniable Rules of Process Modeling
Guaranteeing the Success of Customer-Focused Process through Process Modeling from Vision to Operations
Thursday, December 5, 2013
2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT
Learn how to move from a small pilot process-modeling project to a set of enterprise business models without losing your mind or your staff. This 45 minute webinar will help you understand the essential skills, tools, guidelines and rules to make process modeling a success for your organization.
This brief presentation will highlight the essential components of a process modeling practice and show you how to think in a process oriented way as well as integrate strategy, flexibility, agility and governance into your next process modeling project.
• Understand how to build a better current state model
• Learn best practices for your process modeling projects
• How to reduce your risk of process mapping work packages
• See how to make easy, strategic improvements for any process modeling project
• Success factors for turning text into a tactical plan
Meet the Presenter:
Cheryl Walker, PMP
Process Mapping and Improvement Professional