Dear ARIS Community members,
The ARIS Community team would like to take this moment to THANK YOU for joining our community, your great support, and all the interesting content you shared with us.
Now that the year comes to a close, let’s have a look back.
2018 was a special year for us: We reached the magical number of 500,000th members! We are very proud of this great achievement and at the same time totally aware of the fact that we owe it all to YOU!
Here are some of the highlights of the past year:
- March: The new design went online.
- June: ARIS Cloud for students was released.
- September: The new ARIS Community forum structure was created.
- December: The new e-cards became available.
Besides these milestones, we had a lot of useful content series and content from our experts:
- CEBIT review as a result of our participation in CEBIT 2018, which - unfortunately - was the last one :(.
- ARIS 10 webinar series
- Blog post series (for example, about ARIS Aware or Global Design Standards)
- "Alexa, ask ARIS..." contest
And last but not least it was also a very special year for the entire Software AG family: We had the pleasure and honor to welcome our new CEO Sanjay Brahmawar.
Enjoy the holiday season and stay with us in 2019. There is so much more to come in year 10 of ARIS Community and we will start right away in the beginning of next year! If you have ideas for improving our community or want to suggest topics you are interested in, feel free to add a comment to this post or to contact us via mail.
P.S.: Have a look at our e-cards; you may want to use them to send your season`s greetings. All our e-cards can be found here!
All the best,